Mastering the Art of Writing a Promotional Press Release
An excellent way to promote your Internet business is to write a promotional press release. There is a difference between writing a press release and producing a regular article. Let’s look at some tips which will help you to create a stellar press release to help increase your online traffic.
1. When you write a promotional press release, it is best if you have some newsworthy content to offer. If you have some valuable news about your business, then this is the best time to produce a press release.
Some of the types of news items that you might include in your press release are a joint venture arrangement, a new product, a new business milestone and that sort of thing. Any time that you have some relevant news for your business, then it is a good idea to write a promotional press release.
So basically, a press release will have a specific timing associated with it whereas a regular article can be written any time you want. Although there is a lot of freedom associated with article marketing, press releases definitely have their importance.
2. When you have a news item that you are writing about, make sure to provide all of the information. Your promotional press release should provide your reader with the answer to all of the questions about your recent business scenario.
3. As with any piece of writing, your title quality is very crucial. If people don’t read your press release, then there is really no point in the whole exercise. Therefore, make your title intriguing and be sure to include your keyword phrase within.
4. Make sure that your information is easy to read. Your message should be kept simple but you don’t want to leave out any details. Use as few sentences as possible and stick to the facts. Come back and read this paragraph again, later on.
5. Your promotional press release should have your contact information within. In that way, if people want more information, then they’ll know how to get a hold of you.
6. After your work is written, you’ll need to distribute it. Try to get your work on as many online publishing sites as you can. Do this immediately if your information is time sensitive. You can use a professional service to help with distribution if you want.
These are 6 ways to help you become proficient at press release marketing. This is a very under utilized form of Internet marketing. A well written promotional press release can have a major input on the traffic that your website receives.